1000 Col. Eileen Collins Blvd. Syracuse, NY 13212
p: 315.454.3263 | f: 315.454.8757
Hon. Mark Nicotra
Town of Salina Supervisor Mark Nicotra is a lifelong resident of the Town of Salina, growing up in Lyncourt.
Supervisor Nicotra began his career working at WSTM-TV where he worked as a photojournalist (whose tasks included videotaping news events as they happen) for a total of 11 years. From 2002-2003, Nicotra worked as a Constituent Services Representative for New York State Senator John DeFrancisco.
In 2001, Supervisor Nicotra was elected to represent Salina’s 4th Ward (Lyncourt and Galeville) as Town Councilor. He served in that capacity for 3 terms from 2002-2007. In 2007, Nicotra was elected as Salina Town Supervisor and has been serving in that capacity ever since.
Supervisor Nicotra has been an active member of many organizations, including:
- Board Member – Bishop Grimes High School
- Commission Member – CONSENUS CNY
- Member – Save81.org
- President – Onondaga County Supervisor’s Association
- 2009 Class of 40 Under 40.
- Lector/Lifelong Communicant – St. Daniel’s Church
- Former Board Member – L’Arche Syracuse, Inc.
- President – Lincoln Republican Club
- Member- Italian American Athletic Club
- Member – Liverpool Chamber of Commerce
- Member -Plank Road Chamber of Commerce
Nicotra received his education from Bishop Grimes High School, Onondaga Community College and Fredonia State University.